Sea Sick

Sea Sick - Iain Rob Wright
This was good, and I wish I could explain why there are only 3 stars, but I can't without a bunch of spoilers. Let's just say I don't like the revealed reason for an important part of the plot. Then there is the fact that I cannot decide whether I am pissed at the main character or at the ending more. I'm going to go with both. lol

Thoughts:

I remember reading somewhere once that it would actually be horrible to be invincible because even though you couldn't be killed, you would still feel the pain. And if you kept getting "mortally" injured and surviving situations that would normally kill a person, you would quickly go bat-shit insane from the psychological trauma.

It makes perfect sense, when you think about it. Just imagine if you were immortal, too, and didn't even get a peaceful release by death from old age.

Where I am going with this is, if I was in a ground-hog day type of situation where the day kept repeating itself, a day where I am getting torn apart by "28 Days Later" style zombies and my only other option is to hide out in my cabin or a jail cell I would head the crazy route pretty quickly, I think.

tl;dr?

It's not bad, it just pissed me off.